Journey to the Cloud
We can make a strong line that defines the future of your organisation within the industry in which it is competing. In one side, born-in-cloud companies: Air BnB and Netflix may be good examples. In the other side, traditional companies that "use" cloud services. The migration of your services to the cloud is more than just launching some virtual instances and migrate your applications and infrastructure to it. It is a whole process. A delicate one.
Why it is not just a migration?
Nowadays, DevOps are everything. You want continous development, you want thing to scale fast and reliable. It is known that cloud is the solution. We are fine here. But, there's more. A lot more. Your organisation provides different applications, using different technologies and different services. How to control that you are not duplicating this services? How to avoid that you do not have too many DevOps for your applications? How to avoid to overload them? These are structural issues that need to be adjusted.
On-premise you have racks of servers. HDD or SDD disks, that have a cost. You need an improvement, you pay for it. In cloud the model is based on consumption. Are your financial gurus aware of this changes? Financial models should evolve to this changes.
Polism is a framework used to consider all changes that an organisation needs to accomplish in order to become a "Cloud company". You may be agile, but being cloud is also important. This framework helps you to evolve your operating model into a Cloud Operating Model. It is not the unique framework, it is not the best (is there is any) but it is a good starting point to understand where are we right now.
- Processes: The work that needs to be done to deliver the value proposition or service proposition.
- Organization: The people who will do the work and how they are organized.
- Locations: Where the work is done and what buildings and assets are needed in these locations.
- Information: The information systems that support the work.
- Suppliers: What organizations provide inputs to the work and what sort of relationships exist with these organizations.
- Management systems: The planning, budgeting, performance management, risk management, continuous improvement and people management processes needed to run the organization
Avoid the pitfalls that others have fallen into. Take advise from experienced people who had work in Cloud Migrations and that will gladly lead your organisation into a most competitive one in your industry.Contact us
REMOTE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (RBD)
International IT Advisors wants to give you the support needed in your expansion. After years of experience in both continents Europe and LatinoAmerica we have reached the conclusion that there is a way to reduce risks and costs and get the expected results.
What is RBD?
It is a service in which IIT Advisors will guide you in the process needed in your expansion: we will provide you tools, methodology, support and human professional resources to reduce risks so you can achieve your goals. There two ways to operate:
- Full RBD: IIT Advisors will be almost part of your company. We will be your "remote hands". We will have several meetings to understand your products: all the features, how to monetize them, how they work, how they must be sell and, of course, to whom must be sold. After 2 or 3 weeks of deeply understanding it, we will make a list of all possible stakeholders in the country you wish to work in. When required, we will coordinate video conferences with your customers to allow you give the presale pitch of your products. Finally, we will close the deal and do the follow up.
- Follow Up RBD: IIT Advisors know very well that there are some products and services that only his creator may sell them properly. If this is the case we will also get to know the better possible your product, we will guide you and help you with the contacts that you need, and we will schedule an intensive week full of meetings with all your potential partners in the country. Once you sell it, perfect, we will be your face here, we will do the follow up and give you the technical and commercial support that you need.
In both cases, we will also send a biweeky report informing about each process status, contacts made, what has been achieved and what's left. In general words, detailed information for your analysis.
Why RBD with IIT Advisors?
- We have a commercial and technical background that gives the support to IT companies in a really efficient way.
- We have a strong experience in both, Europe and Latin America, that will make easier your business development in them.
- Risk and cost reduction due to a lower economical investment done by RBD compared to the one involved in creating a subsidiary.
- Time to market reduction thanks to our existing operations in those markets.
Main RBD targets:We have a great network in all areas of IT
- Telecom (fixed, mobile, TV Cable..)
- Hostings and Data centers.
- Software developers.
- Marketing Online: Media agencies, ad networks.
Benefits of RBD with IIT Advisors:
- Risk Reduction: Open a subsidiary may be a good idea, but the risk is much higher than any other solution. Using RBD you won’t face the risks of entering into a new market, barriers, other players of the market, working with confident professionals, distance from the headquarters… we are playing in the market and we know how this works and we will make things easier for you.
- Cost Reduction: We already have the structure that you need for your expansion. Forget about legal documents, directories, accountant, hiring,... we have what you need, and our cost will be significantly lower than building a new team.
- Time to market Reduction: As soon as we start talking we will begin to understand your product or service features, and we will start as soon as our team thinks that it is ready to speak with potential partners. This initial process should not take more than two weeks after we agree to work together.
We can't be a great IT company if we do not believe and use the leading technlogies and frameworks, together with the most experienced developers.Our motto is: learn, put it into practice and keep learning!
Out team has a great experience in cloud hosting solutions for eCommerce and web developing frameworks. We deliver strong solutions where the idea of the customer is the most important. Weekly sprints and meeitngs to check that the direction of the project is the desired.
IT ExperienceWe have a great network in all areas of IT
- Web development: MEAN Stack. Angular, Node JS. Symfony.
- Cloud Computing: Working mainly with Amazon WS. Azure, Google Cloud and 1&1 in second term.
- Agile methodologies
- Chatbots. Dialogflow.
- E-commerce: Opencart, Magento and Woocommerce.
Take your time and contact International IT Advisors tell us about your project. As we like to say: we want to help your ideas to come true, delivering strong and reliable solutions.
Hemos decidido no poner límites a nuestra imaginación en el ámbito social y empresarial. Los directores de la compañía se han puesto de acuerdo para trabajar de forma personalizada con clientes y colaboradores que quieran realizar aportes a la sociedad y al medio ambiente. Desde esta compañía queremos ser parte de proyectos de Responsabilidad Social aportando nuestra experiencia y nuestro conocimiento tecnológico. Queremos involucrar a todas las personas de la compañía para sacar adelante proyectos sustentables que hace años eran impensables.
Nuestra premisa para realizar este tipo de proyectos es muy sencilla: pensar y pensar las horas que sean necesarias hasta dar con la solución perfecta. Si quieres que te ayudemos en algún proyecto que busque la mejora en nuestra sociedad, cuenta con nosotros.
International IT Advisors ha creado una nueva forma de proyectos que permite la generación de nuevos modelos de Responsabilidad Social antiguamente inimaginables. Proyectos sustentables dónde se persigue el fin último de un proyecto responsable con la sociedad y/o medio ambiente pero que, además, genera una serie de ingresos que se reinvierten sobre si mismo.
Rompe barreras. Si tienes una idea o te gustaría realizar algún proyecto de esta índole, contacta con nosotros. Nos sentaremos contigo hasta dar con la fórmula mágica para sacar el proyecto adelante.